Bat City Open 2017 - My responses and Thanks

Dude, ALL the cool kids are going to be doing it…
20 Mil No Flip? Child’s play compared to this… :wink:

What- no giant rubbers on the chair posts? You even left the outlane posts in!

@Law WELL… About that… :smiling_imp:

35 years for flatulence…

You make me weep…
Not really…

We are getting close to announcing the tentative full line up for the Bat City Open. So far we have 18 confirmed games across both Classics and the Main bank, with 6 backup/freeplay machines, and another 4-6 machines that have not been confirmed as of yet.

We are hoping to increase this years tournament banks from 18 machines last year, to 25-30 this year.
As always, we will announce the full line up of games here on TILT first.

1 Like

Our awesome new poster has arrived today. I like it, I hope you like it too. Also, “I keep telling you, you listen to me, you live longer…”

8 Likes

Looking forward to my first Bat City Open in Austin? Hook 'em, Horns!
Is it cold there in June…should I bring my thick Canadian sweaters?

@PinballProfile Happy to have you. What are these “Sweaters” you speak of? Do they help pinball playing?

I think we all know what that means.

Yes. Some Canucks have hairy backs.

You two are silly… But Mr. Profile, no, you will NOT need a “sweater”, hair or otherwise :wink:
It should be a balmy 85 + in late June, or in Canuckese (Is that a thing?) 29.5

1 Like

Jesse, I had a really fun time last year. I hope to make it again this year! :slight_smile: FR

1 Like

@pnmastr happy to hear that! Your help was greatly appreciated.
And you better, we still need people to commentate, and mess with Trent…:wink:

OK, Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for. The MAIN BANK list of games! Obviously this list is subject to change, any and all games maybe replaced without notice.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, back at WPC headquarters…
We are happy to announce that all WPC games at the event will be running with the Kahr Reset Daughter Board Pro’s installed. In addition to the cash and trophies, the winners of both A&B divisions will each receive one of these boards to take home with them.

2 Likes

So I’m sure that some of you are wondering about the question mark on the games list…
And if you weren’t, hopefully now you are…
We have an announcement that has been in works for months, that we can’t share with you…
until Tuesday.
I will of course make the announcement here on Tilt first, but all of our Social media outlets will have the news that day as well.

The Bat City Open is proud to announce the tournament debut of the P3 and Lexy Light Speed. As the ONLY Austin based pinball maker, we felt that it was only natural. After weeks of working closely with Gerry, and by that I mean I harassed him via text every few weeks, he feels that Lexy is ready and reliable enough to be challenged by pinball’s best.

Multimorphic has partnered with us and will provide a few additional machines for the freeplay area that will be running their other games.
So that’s it, the final game of the main bank for the 2017 Bat City Open.

5 Likes

I was telling everyone my prediction that the secret announcement was barnyard. Oh well, I guess Lexi will have to do :). It will be interesting to see how it streams, I have noticed Aerosmith can be tough to get the display clear.

@gammagoat Yeah, that is a conversation that our streaming guy, Gerry, and I are going to have to have. We definitely want to make sure we highlight not only this game, but the entire platform as well.