Bat City Open 2017 - My responses and Thanks

More pinball means more fun! We have just added a Split Flipper side event to this years Bat City Open. Cost is $30 per team with all money raised (less the cost of the trophies) to be donated to charity(ies) of the winners choice.
Format will be best of three games with the loser being eliminated. Game selection will be made by people smarter than me, and will begin after Classics Finals ends.

1 Like

I know you all are waiting on the games list for Classics, but we had a bit of a tough time getting together enough good games, that worked, and were going to be reliable enough to survive a tournament weekend.

That being said, I will be finalizing the games list and will announce the entire list on June 14th. Again, sorry for the delay, but I didnā€™t want to announce a bunch of games early that may or may not end up in the event.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! We will have T-Shirts this year! Supplies and sizes will be very limited (M-L-XL only)

1 Like

Upcoming Pinball Profile with Jesse from Buffalo Billiards (just recorded). It will be up in a few days. Looking for to Austin!

1 Like

Appypolylogies, Was too tired to post yesterday after hauling pins back from Dallas.

Here is the Classics List, (Sorry no ā€œFancyā€ Poster this time) Mati Hari, Cyclone, Stars, Rocket III, Atlantis, Mars Trek, North Star, F-14 (sorry forgot about this one)
Also if you havenā€™t booked your hotel here is a deal that was just offered to the BCO from the Crowne Plaza hotel.
$109 a night and includes free wifi, parking, and breakfast! Short 10 minute drive from Buffalo.
Here is the link.
https://www.crowneplaza.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=cp&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=ausgz&_PMID=99801505&GPC=BCO&viewfullsite=true

1 Like

Main Bank update. Due to multiple terminal GI board failures, WOZ is out of the running. It will be replaced with ā€¦ WOZ Ruby Red Anniversary Edition.

WOO!!!

Ooh, might have a code drop just in time for you guys!

2 Likes

@keefer Ooh, new code is my favorite ā€œrepairā€!
Thank you, we would be honored to beta your new code.

Weā€™ve done a lot of testing on it, itā€™ll likely be a regular release.

2 Likes

@keefer thatā€™s awesome let us know when it goes live and Iā€™ll install it.

OK. The majority of the heavy lifting is done. Now we need YOUR help.
We need volunteers.
We need scorekeepers, doesnā€™t matter how good the software is if there is no one to put the scores in. We need cashiers, going to be hard to get entries if there is no one there to take your money. We need commentary, your not going to get internet famous if there is no one talking about you on the stream.
Please, click the link below and donate some time for us.
We are offering a $20 credit for every two hour shift worked, and Iā€™ll buy you a beverage of your choice if you work 6 hours or more.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you Friday night.

We are offering a $20 credit for every two hour shift worked, and Iā€™ll buy you a beverage of your choice if you work 6 hours or more.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s 7 free games for every two hours of commentary?

Sheesh, talk about a cushy job.

1 Like

Of my choice? Iā€™ll take whatever youā€™ve got thatā€™s older than I am.

@law Thatā€™s easy! Nothing! But I do carry a good 12 single maltā€¦

Lyft & Uber have returned to Austin as of May 29th.

2 Likes

thatā€™s awesome news! iā€™m a rickshaw man, myself

3 Likes

Got you covered! Five different pedicab companies downtown. http://www.downtownaustin.com/experience/taxis-pedicabs/

Unknown if you can get a pedicure in a pedicab. Need to ask @Law to test that.

Hell yeah

5 Likes

https://www.neverdrains.com/batcity2017/playerIndex.php?disp=division&sel=Main&skl=A

standings

2 Likes