Batman 66 Rulesheet

I think that’s the case but i haven’t verified it. I’m also curious if beating both Mad Hatters would have the same effect.

Confirmed that it is NOT the case (i.e. still single ball) with beating Mad Hatter (rematch) NOR with beating both Mad Hatters (completion followed by new battle).

2 Likes

Confirmed: Shame is a multiball again after playing all the villains from the same season.
Long live Shame All Day!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the legwork!

The wiki says that all points in major villain’s limited final stages get built in to the super jackpot, but this doesn’t seem like the case… I had a catwoman total of 1.6 bil but the super was only a hundred mil or so. It seems like shots made after the super is lit do not add to the super

If you start Multiball before the super is it, can’t you just keep hitting mode shots as long as MB is active and it will keep building the value and never light the SJP?

Out of curiosity, did you have Tut multipliers going? Just asking as i never see his points added ti the SJP decision screen.

In most major villains yes, both catwoman modes seem to be the exception in that the mode shots don’t re-light after completion.

1 Like

“Dressed to kill” catwoman does go on forever (hence the 1.6 bil total). What I’m saying is when I collected the super i definitely did not get 800 mil, so I believe all those extra shots do not go into your super but rather are just bonus shots that you can hit to get increasing points

4 Likes

Ah yes, that catwoman does go on, my bad. I’m guessing that I was assuming that multipliers added to the sjp, I’m thinking that shot multipliers might but not playfield or main channel? Needs research i guess.
I’m still very confused to why dressed to kill stage 2 only has one shot.

Alright, what’s the deal with egghead + bookworm not carrying over as it should? Is it on extra balls that it won’t do if? Do you lose that ability when you play all of season 1? Is it a bug? I have video evidence of multiple games where I complete bookworm and egghead and my extra balls not giving me egghead points…

2 Likes

I haven’t done any glass off testing but i did see that in Joker 1 stage 1 (shots reset after completion like most final stages) I had a decent MB and built the sjp up to ~36m.
I’ll check to see if final stages make any difference at some point but at least in this case mode shots did add to the sjp after it was lit. Maybe the MB overrules it as it technically un-lights it? I’ll try and do some testing soon.

Pretty sure the Egghead Bookworm bonus is just a bug.

I broke down the scoring for Holy Multiball after watching Escher’s NWPC qualifying stream (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SV6lkaY9bI&t=8650s)
The base SJP value starts at 1 million and increases by 250K each super jackpot level.
The jackpot value starts at 4 million and increases by 250k each jackpot collected.
The value of the super jackpot is the (unmultiplied) base value plus the (unmultiplied) value of all jackpots collected since the last SJP.
What I’m not sure of is whether the 1 million base / 4 million jackpot are standard, or if those go up based off how many other wizard multiballs you have played.

BTW he had 3x Main Channel and 3x Playfield and 4x shot multiplier on the turntable SJP. So multiply column I by 36 to get the big numbers you see on the screen.

3 Likes

Whats the highest batphone score you have seen? Here is seattle there was one over 900 million.

I think I saw RotorDave post a +900M collect on pinside.

I’ve gotten over 1 billion twice in one game. First one natural, second one with Mr Freeze and playfield multipliers.
To get a natural one, you need to be able to live backhand the Commissioner Gordon target; or be able to sling catch then backhand it. Ideally it hits the target, glances to the right, and falls into the scoop.
You can bring a TV Cowboy multiball into it if you think it’ll help.
Then you just wait until your shot multipliers are 5x or 6x, and shoot the phone. Your Hurry-up base will be at least 200 million by that time, and you will get a billion points.

2 Likes

Here’s my best. Billion point hurry up is fun to play if you have kids that don’t leave you alone. You get 3 chances per game to do it, and you’ll either succeed or fail in under 3 minutes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@ pinwizj

Bush league. Gotta add another digit. :sweat_smile:

It’s all about remembering that freeze also stops your bat phone hurry up!

5 Likes