Black Knight: Sword of Rage Rulesheet

Can someone explain the “ball save lit” mystery award? When I get it, it doesn’t seem to light the left outlane. Nor I don’t see anything else happen on the playfield. Maybe it awards an add time completion, getting one closer to ballsave.

Your theory is right @gammagoat! It’s weirdly worded for sure, but it spots 1 set of targets.

It lies in .93

2 Likes

Code v0.94 posted. Really happy with all the stuff we were able to get into this update. All the bug fixes AND MORE!

4 Likes

How could you remove the Invalid???

Heartless…

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m waiting for the several new cars and millions of dollars Deadpool has promised me…

1 Like

Invalid mystery award for next Deadpool update!

1 Like

new code mentions needing to complete modes to reach black castle… but only one mode in the rulesheet right now mentions completing it. I was under the impression that previously you could just keep playing modes until the timer runs out? Is there some arbitrary threshold (# of knight letters earned?) that counts as ‘completing’ a mode while still allowing you to play? Or do all the modes now end after a certain goal?

All modes currently end after a certain goal (5 Magma Beast shots, 5 Lich kills, 5 Hydra heads cut, 8 Hell Hand shots, 9 Sand Worm shots). Now the modes (I assume) persist until completion or timeout.

2 Likes

- Exclude shoot again light from knight bashed and realm ready light shows

Really appreciate that one. Looks like lots of big changes (stacking MB’s!). Can’t wait to dive in.

2 Likes

Say youve got a couple super modes running, then get Retro MB lit. Does starting Retro cash the Super Jackpot out at 3x ?

Super jackpot collect happens first.

This was pretty funny.

https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/clip/SnappyWimpyScallionTBTacoRight

5 Likes

Added information on the new completion requirements for each main mode. Each mode only has one KNIGHT letter now.

I’ve been playing that game for MONTHS and I still haven’t gotten one gazillion points or pieces of eight! Please tell me I’m not alone here! :wink:

Confused here, isn’t a set three shots? What would the difference be between 9 shots or three sets?

Double drained out of MB, one down the lit left outlane. Screen said ball saved, but my ball just ended :frowning:

HAH I literally just came here because this just happened to me in league minutes ago! I was double draining out of Multiball, but I wasn’t nudging like crazy because I had the left outlane ball save lit. The screen even gave the “BALL SAVED” animation … immediately followed by the bonus count up! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yah, it’s happened to me more than once. Lord of Light all over again.

And they wonder why pinball players have trust issues…

2 Likes

Can this rulesheet be tagged with the code version? Example from Black Knight: Sword of Rage Rulesheet :

Please update the Code rev when updating the Wiki.
Code v. 1.03