Game of Thrones Pinball Rulesheet

Only just seen this, and as I can’t see that anyone has answered what i believe to be the correct answer, I’ll give my thoughts.

On reaching Iron Throne as Greyjoy, you lose ALL of the powers you had stolen from other houses, not just the add a ball you had acquired by beating Martell.

If you get to Iron Throne playing as Martell, and you haven’t yet used your add a ball that ball, you can add a ball from the action button at ANY time, even when you’re down to single ball play, so it effectively changes a drain into a multiball when used properly.

3 Likes

Can Lord of Light drop targets be used to advance spinner during Blackwater multiball?

Yes. You can use them to advance spinner at any point.

1 Like

thanks, and each completion of the drops advances spinner? what’s the max spinner level?

Yes. Each set advances the spinner’s value. There are 4 levels to the spinner value but I haven’t seen a cap to the value.

But, at around 14 sets, the amount per spin is around 3.2 million. After that, it increases by very small amounts. So once you hit down the drops 8-10 times, it’s time to start concentrating on the spinner if it spins well.

2 Likes

Okay… so dropping the set increases the spinner value, not the spinner level? when does level get advanced?

I also found bonus X plays into the spinner value a bit. I created the chart attached a couple years ago when I was trying to figure out exactly how it was all calculated to see if it was a good match play strategy for a friend.

I don’t know what, if anything, has changed with code updates though.

Legend - Scores are 1000 times the number present.

3 Likes

Level seems to increase every couple sets. Value continues to increase even when you reach level 4. I’d say the moment you get to level 4, you’ve completed 6-8 sets of drops.

It’s better remember about how many sets it takes to get to big time value. In general:

9 sets gets you to about 1mm a spin
11 sets for 2.1 million a spin
14 sets is about 3 million a spin.

After that the increases in value are very very small and not worth the risk.

1 Like

Sounds like old code, I didnt figure you could progress WIC in a mode.

I don’t think you could ever progress WIC in a mode.

I have only done the WHC / BWMB stack a handful of times. Last night I did it just to show off to the person I was playing with, while explaining it wasn’t really that valuable. Ended up proving myself wrong by getting 700m in each!!

I was Greyjoy, and had completed Stark early on, so maybe that helped to make WHC more valuable. I wasn’t really paying attention to my WIC values, but the MB stack was seemingly endless…thanks to add a ball from the pops, my action button add a ball (having defeated Martell), and a ball saver from when the left flipper froze (which happened while supers were lit at the ram, which I believe paused the timer…because supers were lit for a very long time).

On the IFPA stream folks kept commenting about the Super Jackpot bug in Blackwater multiball (use your gold in mystery to light SJP, then start Blackwater for infinite SJPs lit from the start).

I thought this bug had been patched and was no longer exploitable. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Deny. Still there in current code.

That’s because this is a bug too. As long as balls are being consistently fed to the drain, the ball save will never time out. @Eskaybee has exploited this for 20 billion plus points in the past. He plays one handed to ensure balls continually drain. I’ve gotten a few billion out of this, but never been able to really exploit it.

3 Likes

i do not believe it has been patched.

New code revealed by Deadflip and Dwight Monday! This update is massive and adds so much more strategy to the game.

I think Deadflip will be the premium. I plan to stream the Pro Tuesday night.

13 Likes

Baratheon all day!

2 Likes

I like the MXV - Greyjoy → Stark → Lannister → Martell :slight_smile:

You Stark your Lannister mode?

I like the HOTK bug. Can we get that back as a feature?

1 Like

Will there be ANY REAL incentive now that players would want to play as House Baratheon or House Lannister???