Head2Head Pinball Podcast - Episode 122 - Stranger Guests

Episode 110 – Bustin’ Makes Me Feel Good is ready!!

EP110sm

1 Like

Episode 111 - Are You A God? is now ready.

2 Likes

@JLemire not to rub salt in the wound, but can you explain how the double DQ played out. Double DQ are pretty rare and I am interested to understand what made it possible.

It was an incorrect double DQ ruling.

Player 3 got incorrectly DQ’d for playing in Player 4’s spot after that spot was already voided from Player 4 being DQ’d from playing Player 3’s ball previously.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:

Ryan C joins us this week for Episode 112 - The Beastie Boy.

2 Likes

Episode 113 - The Pool of Dead is ready!!

1 Like

Episode 114 - Wolf Man with Jeff Parsons from Pinball Players Podcast is ready!!

As predicted in our last episode there won’t be a show this week as Marty has lost his voice after a very long weekend running the Melbourne Silverball Championship. We will be back next week for sure!!
In the meantime, check out the finals of the 2019 MSC here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRxPpALt8E
matrixsm

Episode 115 - A Special Dragon is now ready with Mrs and Dr Pin.

1 Like

@martymainframe you mentioned you like electronic music? You should check out Lazerhawk. He is a local pinhead @garretthays

1 Like

Sadly, no longer local to Austin. :frowning:
But Austin’s loss is Seattle area’s gain.
And yes, his music is great! My favorite album is Skull and Shark.

1 Like

Listening now. Love it!!!

3 Likes

Episode 116 - A Whole New World is ready!!

Episode 117 - Dude Looks Like a Zombie is now ready!!

1 Like

Episode 118 - Celtic Roots with Josh Roop from the Loserkid Pinball Podcast is ready!!

@martymainframe your audio was very hollow and echoey this week. Josh sounded great.

Yes. Unfortunately I had mic issues this week only picked up in the edit. Cleaned up as much as I could.

1 Like

Episode 119 – Where No Pinhead Has Gone Before is ready!!

2 Likes

Episode 120 - Ryan and Marty is now ready with Ryan C!!

2 Likes