INDISC 2018 - 'It Never drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament and Festival'!!

5pm noted… :smiley:

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

25 total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all 25, but we’ll see…

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

It may seem like this is the beginning, but really, this is ‘The End’!

Wizard of Oz?

Congrats to Anne from San Diego…TNA is the 1st game in the modern division!

5 Likes

I thought it wouldn’t make it in time?!?

Question: will playoffs & finals be played Sunday? Or just finals? Or…?

Finally playing in a tournament?!?

Good morning!

Modern: Playoffs and Finals all on Sunday
Classics : Playoffs begin sat night and finals on sun.
Women’s : top 4 finals on Sun…unless there are 40+ women competitors…then we’ll see.

Possibly more trivia later today…we’ll see. :wink:

1 Like

We have a backup! =)

Would love to give it a shot! 3 days of commitment is tough especially with 5 year old and 6 mo old kids. Plus, I play soccer sundays and that date may fall in line with soccer playoffs. BUT, if it’s not playoff weekend for soccer , I may go Friday and get some entries in, if I qualify for Sunday then great. If not, then it’s only a 1-day trip for me.

1 Like

Another busy parent! :slight_smile:
Hope you can make it!

1 Like

For sure! I recommend that path of getting the kids interested in pinball at a young age, and then making it a father-son/daughter outing to events & leagues. :slight_smile: Granted, I’ve only been successful on 2 out of my 3 kids.

It’s not only awesome getting to play pinball together, but watching your kids improve and succeed is the best! Yesterday at our local Monthly, my oldest son was trapping up and cycling through instant info on Metallica to make his decision on which MB to pursue next, or try for CIU. I enjoyed that moment even more than when he bested me on group games of both Addams and Next Gen.

1 Like

Holy crap, I guess I better not make it into the finals. I booked a flight out Sunday night. I didn’t see any times for finals, but seeing that it ended at 6pm, I based my flight decision on that. Wish I had known. I would have done Monday.

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HERE. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

25 total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all 25, but we’ll see…

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

‘Man, those stars are huge!’

Starship Troopers

Judge Dredd

Rolling Stones

Happy Friday all!

Somewhat tough trivia this time…time for the 2nd clue…good luck everyone!

‘Royal Flush!’

Congrats to Michael Welsh… Bally Lady Luck added to modern bank!

6803! yum yum

1 Like