INDISC 2018 - 'It Never drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament and Festival'!!

And…just like that! Congrats to David Oliver!
Nine Ball added to classics bank!

1 Like

Can you explain this one?

Take a peek at the game flyer.

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE! May 2018 be stellar for all of you!

Now…let’s see if anyone else is awake this early. :wink:

Welcome to the INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HERE. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

(At a NYE poker game last night…this happened…well, maybe… )
‘Umm, dude, you’re a cheater! You can’t have 7 Aces!’

Jackbot

Time for the 2nd clue to yesterday’s trivia!

Scroll up or down for rules.

Ok…here we go…good luck…2nd clue:

“Famed is thy beauty, majesty.
But hold, a lovely ‘bonus X advance’ I see.”

Congrats to Anne B.

ToM added to modern bank!

Factory settings I assume :wink:

1 Like

Shoot the L orbit to spell FACTORY

1 Like

I’m thinking captive ball removed . . . everything else should be fine right?

8 Likes

Factory settings with a live bunny on the playfield.

3 Likes

I’d be intrigued to see a removed newton and captive ball and turn that thing into a dead-end lane.

But more seriously, left orbit ramp return switch = plumb bob hit.

2 Likes

Reverse the one-way gates at the top . . . I still want to try that on my Vegas at some point for the left orbit since the game is actually pretty fun when trying to work through to the Cashier-Super-Mega-Extreme-Jackpot.

Couldn’t you just disconnect one of the top lane switches? You could still left loop all day but it wouldn’t be valuable enough to be a strategy worth going for so doggedly anymore.

Hope everyones’ 2018 has started well! It’s time for more INDISC trivia!

Scroll up or down fro rules.

ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue:

‘They’ve been handing these out since 1947…get four and you win!’

Congrats to Colin Urban!

NBAFB added to Womens’ bank!

We still have plenty of volunteer positions that need to be filled!

$20 in tournament entries for every 2 hour shift you sign up for plus gain access to the volunteer-only last chance qualifying hour Saturday night.

BONUS: Sign up for a Saturday 8pm-10pm or Saturday 10pm-Midnight shift and you’ll also receive a FREE Critical Hit Match Play deck as thanks for taking the shift nearly no one wants. Offer only good for pre-tournament volunteer sign-ups.

As always, all help is GREATLY appreciated!

Welcome to the INDISC 2018 Tournament Game Trivia!!

Here’s how it works:

I will give clues either in text and/or pics. Guess correctly after the 1st clue and win 2 entries at INDISC! More than 1 clue = 1 entry.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 8 entries per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!

AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HERE. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

‘I don’t know about you, but I really despise tolls!’

Road Show