INDISC 2019 - 'It Never Drains in Southern California Pinball Tournament and Festival!

LW3

Ghostbusters

Beatles

X Men

Primus

1 Like

2nd clue time!

Fastest. Special. Ever.

1 Like

Funhouse

haha you had to go there? :smiley:

Kings of Right Target! (they also wear steel)

1 Like

Sky-Line

Congrats to Bowen!
Kings of Steel added to Classics!

2 Likes

Looking forward to which bastardization of Kings of Right Target that you’re going to employ

1 Like

Just want to take this moment to personally thank the Harlem Globetrotters for allowing me to borrow one of their 1-way gates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s surprising, I would have thought KOS already had a one way gate you wouldn’t be using.

1 Like

Needed something a little smaller…but yes, that gate u refer to has disappeared. :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t really tell what’s going on here; care to elaborate? Some kind of overlay?

War Machine kickback in place of the right target. But having to invert it kinda makes it “RAW” instead.

1 Like

We had Kings of Steel in a tournament here recently. The right target was disabled and the left inlane gate was removed. The game still became 1 shot, except instead of the right target it was shoot the left orbit and hope you hit the rollovers and fall in the scoop.

The scoop value builds up to around 80-100k, which still dwarfs all other scoring except the right target. I’m looking forward to seeing how INDISC handles this game.

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen…Welcome to INDISC 2019 Tournament Game Trivia!!

LOTS OF CHANGES THIS YEAR! - SO, PLEASE READ! =)

Since we’re moving to the ‘card’ system in 2019, we’re changin’ up the trivia awards a bit.

1 trivia win = INDISC pin or patch!
2 trivia wins = INDISC shirt!
3 trivia wins = Everything! (Pin, Patch, Shirt AND 1 entry card for any division, except High Stakes. (High Stakes will have its own trivia! Watch for it in late December. - ALL players will be eligible for the High Stakes trivia!)

All ‘wins’ are the same, no matter how many clues it takes.

Clues will be text and/or pics.

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

35 total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all 35, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

Please post all answers either here, our FB event page or my email.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

“is that a ‘Sword’ in your pocket?”