PINBURGH PINBURGH PINBURGH! HOLY!!!!!1111oneonetwo

Just sayin’ - I don’t intend to sandbag, but I really want to know before the start of the tournament (or even better before registration) on which division I am restricted to. The rules say they reseve the right to modify these restrictions and players will be informed before or during play on Day 1, which I suggest to change the verbing to only before.
For myself I would ask even before registration if they intend to change my restriction from B (or C in the near future) to A (or B) just in case someone would “accuse” me of sandbagging.

“Excuse me, Ref! Ref! This guy MET here is playing like absolute garbage but I can tell he’s got some true talent, please move him up to A division where, in his moments of absolute need, he will display his limitless potential”

The Sand Force is on it’s way.

Anyone know how many tickets can be bought per person this year?

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t care about opinions and a possible restriction of myself because I can’t attend, but I care about facts.
And fact is, they changed the verbiage for restrictions and under the old verbiage I was restricted to A and now not anymore.

That’s correct. I like how they went to straight IFPA ranks. Easier to follow.

It’s all good @MET - I assume you’re all here to blow it up in qualifying and I don’t think Replay has the budget for a mercenary anti-sandbag police force anyways :sweat_smile:.

Slow Friday at work = increased desire to shitpost. Hopefully your day is more interesting than mine :slight_smile:

so the link for tickets will be on the main Replay FX – Pittsburgh – Replay Foundation ?

1 Like

Didn’t see any info yet on pricing for the tournament or the show. Would be nice to have prior to sign-up day.

thank you dear sir. already bought the plane ticket so i’d rather not miss the cut off! :slight_smile:

From ReplayFX:

Pinburgh competitors must pay a $130 tournament registration fee in addition to general admission. All games used in the Pinburgh tournament will remain on free-play.

Full Event Passes

Full Event Pass: $100
Full Event (Ages 6-12): $50

Not me. As of now, my “B division safety net” is now a “D division safety net”. :joy:

Assuming the old eligibility structure continued, I’d be presumably guaranteed B-restriction from probably the next three Pinburghs (I somehow made A playoffs in 2017, and one of the criteria was “made A playoffs in the past 4 or 5 Pinburghs”).

I could possibly turn it around and maybe make it a “C division safety net” by then… :thinking:

Gonna have play better it seems like. That’s not a bad thing.

Elizabeth explains a lot here:
https://bit.ly/2N6l7Pm

2 Likes

I did qualify A for the last two Pinburghs (which were really my only two Pinburghs). Part of me just felt more snug knowing I had a decent safety net in case I had a bad day 1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the rule changes and streamlined Division restrictions. I like that the payouts for E are small enough to make sandbagging not really worth it but still give you something to play for. Can’t wait for Pinburgh 2019!

2 Likes

Hotel blocks are up and almost sold out!

1 Like

In at the Drury, highly recommend.

1 Like