Pinburgh / ReplayFX Announcement (Do you want WPPR's? Read this.)

ReplayFX / Pinburgh Update

If you are involved in Pinburgh, please click the link above and read through the information. Also, please contact me directly at the e-mail address listed in that update if the WPPR-ID we have associated with your name is incorrect. To check the WPPR-ID we have associated with your name, scroll to the bottom of the update and click on your name. The names are listed as you wrote them when purchasing your ticket.

3 Likes

Unsubscribe :slight_smile:

Anyone else mildly disturbed by the sprinkling of names on the list that are all lower case (14) or all upper case (4) instead of the standard Camel Case that just about everyone else used ?

wtf @raydaypinball, @KCB ?!

#OCDersUnite! #UseTheDamnShiftKey #BUTNOTTOOMUCH

1 Like

You’re only worried about the shift key because you have no idea how many people spelled their own name wrong.

5 Likes

I’m just pissed that there isn’t multiple erik Wurtenbergers from multiple countries so I can get USA tacked onto the end of my IFPA name.

So jealous of my friend Mark Smith USA.

2 Likes

It’s actually a pain in the ass to remember that “Kevin Carroll” has to be entered as “Kevin Carroll CO” every. single. time. Your TD’s are happy your name is unique!

5 Likes

Not my fault that Showclix or whoever doesn’t sanitize the inputs on their ticket form right! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep…anymore i enter tounaments as “Ed Williams WV” to make it easier on TDs.

2 Likes

Why not give your ifpa # when entering events?

3 Likes

Do you want to band together and force Mat to get the extra T removed from his IFPA profile so we don’t have to remember to intentionally misspell his name when entering results?

2 Likes

We’re definitely doing this for Pinburgh 2018. It makes a lot of things simpler.

2 Likes

We had a local player with his name spelled wrong. I finally emailed ifpa and they had it fixed in like 24 hours. Don’t know why we just went with it for so long. Drop them an email and they’ll fix it for you.

I’m also one of the unlucky ones with a duplicate name. But we’re both in USA so his is NH and mine is AL. It has certainly caused some confusion.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed how this was written. The jokes and references were great and made reading a bunch of rules entertaining, which is no easy task.

3 Likes