Total Nuclear Annihilation Rulesheet

It works ok. I haven’t played much but I’ve been completing 2-3 reactors on the first multiball. I’m not good at stage flipping and have to practice a bit. It’s a neat skill to have when you have to balls trapped on the left flipper and one ball on the upper playfield.

The reactor-kickout is really hard to control on this one (not sure if that’s normal, it goes here and thre) so it’s not easy to keep playing with two balls trapped. I need some luck with the kickout. Also, I have to figure out how to avoid draining STDM, straight from the lock targets too. :expressionless:

Since the game shuts down after reactor 9 I guess you want to play multiballs and get some jackpots to get your score as high as you can before GAME OVER? If you have a ball or two, in stock, that is. :slight_smile:

This is remarkably good. Don’t change your strategy. :slight_smile:

Ok I won’t then. :slight_smile: I haven’t completed 2-3 reactors on EVERY multiball, but most of them.

The game pays you the total of all reactor destroy bonuses on each unplayed ball. So, you’d need about 3 million more per ball before being willing to avoid ending Reactor 9 as soon as possible.

Ok, I see. Then I’ll just destroy them reactors as fast as I can. 3 million colud be a lot of jackpots, I guess.

Maybe. Jackpot values are 5k/10k/15k/25k multiplied by the reactor number AND multiplied by the number of balls in play. At maximum the jackpots are 180k / 360k / 540k / 900k (Reactor 9, 4 balls), so it is plenty possible to make up that 3 million in multiball play.

1 Like

Oh dear… at reactor nine (possibly eight…) I will start going for jackpots, while I have three balls, then. If I have “enough” balls left to be confident (well… :expressionless:) of completing reactor nine.