Walking Dead wiki rulesheet

Just tried this at home. Played barn, then played tunnel. Shot one tunnel shot, then the left orbit. For the rest of the mode the left orbit said “1,250,000, 1,250,000 added to all tunnel values” which was more than the 500k I was expecting. Must be different for each mode.

4 Likes

Thanks. If you have time, take off the glass and document how much each mode’s shot value can be juiced by hitting unlit prior mode shots, and put it in each mode’s description in the wiki.
Good info.

Looked at the rules and it mentions a Crossbow Multiball. Isn’t it a single-ball mode named Crossbow Frenzy? I’m unfamiliar with the rules, though.

Yes. Old code I think planned to be a MB. So that can be updated.

1 Like

You get a crossbow mode instead (every shot loads the crossbow, seems unlimited as long as you keep reloading the bow in time) BUT it can also be stacked with multiball, and can get pretty intense on a good run. Best round I had was ~500M total with a max shot value of 87M. This was on a Premium. Really enjoy the juggling of multiball and firing the physical crossbow during this stack.

3 Likes

Can anyone give me any tips on how to get to SIEGE on the newest code.
Is it still true that you need 12 walker kills in Prison MB to get to that or is it 12 jackpots?
I’m kind of confused. I’ve pretty much done everything else in this game (minus Last Man Standing)

Prison MB alternates between any lit shot and shots to the Prison. It’s the second shots to the Prison that count as “Prison Yard Walker Kills”. Confusingly these are different than and don’t count as normal Walker Kills displayed on the playfield. You need 12 Prison Yard Walker kills to light Siege. Siege will be lit at the Prison after you drain out of MB.

3 Likes

What is siege? Never seen it

See post one in this thread. It’s a wizard mode related to Prison multi-ball.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, after 5-6 shots to the prison (counting as PY Walker Kills), the tight shot to the left of the prison (that leads to the Tower) will light up, and you have to hit it to progress in the mode. Not at all 100% on this, so I would be happy to be corrected.

I think each shot to the prison either delights the jackpots across the game or collects the jackpot. Once you’ve collected a jackpot one prison letter lights up in the middle. Spell prison once and you’re halfway there.

The second wave I believe only lights the ramps this time and you have to hit them unlike in the previous phase where the prison spotted the other shots. Spell prison again and siege will be ready after MB is over.

I think.

Yep, the Super Jack lights at the Riot shot. Once you collect that you move to the second stage of Prision MB.

1 Like

After collecting the Super, the victory laps shots to the Prison also give you credit towards Siege, but it’s still at least two alternating shots (ramp, then Prison). The ramps build a value, then the Prison collects it. The victory laps last until you drain out of MB. Both the Super JP progress and the Siege progress carries over between Prison MBs, so you’ll need to have gotten at least one Prison Super JP to get to Siege.

1 Like

Just got a TWD pro for a month of quarantine rental and am loving it as well! Wanted to say thanks to everyone here, this thread is super helpful to understanding and enjoying the game

2 Likes